What is Google Panda?
Google Panda is a penalty which occur due to low quality content, keyword stuffing and excessive advertisements. Websites lose their ranking due to such penalties, so this needs to be addressed and taken very seriously. Thought this is tough and time taking process, but here we have a good news that our Panda recovery rate are higher than the normal industry standards. We have many satisfied customers that not only recovered from loses occurred by Google Panda but also increases the impression, rates, click and website ranking.
How to know you have been penalized?
- Drop in organic ranking for target keywords or for your brand terms or keywords.
- Fall in organic search traffic or leads
- Not able to find your website on Google "site: http://www.yoursite.com"
- Received an unnatural links warning message in Google Webmaster Tools
What is Google Penguin Services?
Google penguin penalties are incurred due to poor quality backlinks on website. The Penguin algorithm, first launched in 2012 and was created to find and demote websites who have created odd links in order to rank higher in Google. If your site noticed a significant drop in rankings or traffic then there is a good possibility that Penguin is affecting your site. The reason can be
- Links in directories that were generated for the sole purpose of getting a link.
- Links from bookmarking sites.
- Links from low quality article syndication sites.
- Links from widespread guest posting campaigns.
- Paid links that don’t have a “no-follow” tag attached to them
How do you know you have been penalized?
- Drop in organic ranking for target keywords or for your brand /keywords
- Decease in organic search traffic or leads
- Unable to find your website on Google
- You get an unnatural links warning message in Google Webmaster Tools
How Salesmotto can help you?
Google penalty recovery can be challenging and time-consuming, but well worth it in the long run. If your website hit by Google Penguin/Panda, call our expert now on (9319) 621112 and talk to our Salesmotto strategist’s expert about how we can help you. We can help you in different ways like:
- Evaluation of Inorganic/Unnatural Links
- Exploring Links from Google WMT Latest Link Report, Majestic SEO, ahrefs
- By doing a Manual check on these links for anchor texts distribution, PR distribution, link farms, IP check etc.
- By Filter-out the Backlinks on the Basis of Theme, Anchor Text Being Used
- Identifying the Links that need to be removed from website
- By Monitoring Google Salesmotto Tools for the changes in inbound link numbers
- Re-gain your lost ranking
- SEO Strategy
- Bad link removal services/ Upload bad link disavow
- Google penalty recovery guide
- Accumulate a full list of all links pointing to your domain.
- Carry out a manual check of each domain to verify whether it meets Google’s guidelines or not.
- Submit the remaining low-quality links to the Disavow Tool in Google Salesmotto tools.
- Google manual penalty
- Algorithm penalty
The link detox process can be pretty tricky because Google's guidelines are open to interpretation. Which links should you keep and which should you disavow? Reclaiming rankings after the Penguin/Panda Update requires experience and at Salemotto we have plenty.
Get the Penguin/Panda recovery process started!